Definitions And interpretation:
Data: Collectively all information that you submit to Owen Reid Trading as entertainer via the website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Cookies: a small text file placed on your computer by this website when you visit certain parts of the website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (cookies);
Protection: any applicable law relating to the process of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/etc (Data procreation Directive or GDPRF and national implementing regulations and secondary legislation for asking as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
GDPR: the general Data PROTECTION REGULATION (EU) 2016/679;
Owen Reid Trading as
UK and EU Cookie Law. : the privacy and Electronic Communication (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
And accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services: and
Website. : the website that you are currently using https://foxythefunkygenie.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
A. The singular includes the plurals and vice versa;
C: a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
D: “including” is understood to mean “Including” without limitations;
E: reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
F: the headings and sub-headings do not form part of this policy.
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Owen Reid Trading as Entertainer is the “data controller’. This means that Owen Reid Trading as Entertainer determines the purposes for
5. We may collect the following Data
A.. Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
A: data is given to us by you; and
B. Data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. Owen Reid Trading as Entertainer will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example
A. When you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
B. When you use our services;
In each case, in accordance with this policy.
Data that is collected automatically
8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
A. We automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to the website content and
B. We will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we will use them on the Website, see the section below, headed “cookies”.
Our use of Data
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
A. Internal record keeping;
10. We may use your Data for the purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for
Keeping Data secure
11. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
A. Access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
B. We store your Data on secure servers.
12. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect
13. If you want detailed information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
15. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media
16. You have the following rights in relation to your Data;
A. Right to access- the right to request (I) copies of the information we hold
B. Right to correct- the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
C. Right to erase- the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
D. Right to restrict our use of your Data- the right to “ block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
E. Right to data portability- the right to object to our use of your Data included where we use it for our legitimate interest.
17. to make enquiries, exercise anyone your rights set ours above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data(where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via e-mail address; foxythefunkygenie.com.
18. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by
19. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
DBS Checked | Public Liability Insurance | Member Of Equity
Member Of The Ventriloquist Club Of Great Britain | Member Of The International Society Of Magicians